Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!

Here we are at another Friday the 13th! Be careful out there. LOL.

But tomorrow is my 2-year anniversary here at the magazine. How cool is that? Now let's get busy with this cool survey Erica posted. Feel free to post it on your blogs as well.

Calendar Musings

♥JANUARY♥
1. Who kissed you on New Year's?
Unfortunately no one. Here's to next year.

2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
The same 'ol ones. Meet a guy, lose weight, save money. Still working on them.

3. Does it snow where you live?
Of course! I enjoy the first blizzard, but I'm done with it after that.

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Mmm. I love it. Especially the one at Starbucks.

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Yes, it was awful. I think I went in like 1997. It was with my brother, my sister-in-law (who was just his girlfriend at the time) and his friend Marc. It was so crowded and sooooo cold. I lost all feeling in my body and then the train ride back to Long Island was a nightmare. Packed beyond belief.

♥FEBRUARY♥
1. Who was your Valentine?
No one. :(

2. When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class?
Oh my god. Yes, I loved that. That was so much fun.

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
When he sees his shadow, spring is coming right. That's a good thing.

♥MARCH♥
1. Are you Irish?
Nope, none at all.

2. Do you wear green every Year on St.Patricks day?
Nope.

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2007?
Nothing.

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Oh, yes! I love Spring. Well at least the Spring we get here in NYC.

5. What's the best thing that's happened to you in march?
Went to Italy this past March. It was amazing.

♥APRIL♥
1. Do you like the rain?
Love it. As long as I'm inside and don't have to go anywhere.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
No, I'm too nice. :)

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
Don't celebrate Easter. But I love me some Peeps.

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
What is that?

5. Do you love the month of April?
Yes, it's starting to warm up.

♥MAY♥
1. What is your favorite flower?
Daisies. And Roses.

2. Do you like the spring?
Yes, but Spring doesn't really exist up here...

3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
"bring may flowers"

4. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day?
Ew. no.

5. Is May anything special to you?
Yes, my grandma was born May 12th and my nephew was born May 31st.

♥JUNE♥
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?
1994.

2. Are you doing anything fun during this month?
Yes, my birthday!!!

3. Have a favorite baseball team?
The Mets. Even though I usually only check the scores or flip on the game occasionally. I get more into it during post-season playoffs. I know, I'm a bad fan.

♥JULY♥
1. What will you do on the Fourth of July?
I watched the fireworks from my roof. It was awesome.

2. Are you going on any vacations during this month?
Nope, just went away twice during June. I saw the family in Ohio at the beginning, then went to Boston to see the college roomies at the end.

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
When I'm home, yes. The A/C at work stinks.

♥AUGUST♥
1. Are you doing anything special at the end of your summer?
I'm going upstate with Leslie in the beginning of August, then off to Ohio in mid-September for Yom Kippur with the family.

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?
Last summer, my 30th birthday party and annual Cedar Point trip with my bro, sis-in-law and nephew.

3. Did you have a sunburn?
No, but I got some in October when I went to Florida. Yuck.

4. Did you go to the pool a lot?
Nope, no pool. I miss the pool I had when I lived on Long Island. But I did go last month when I was in Ohio.

♥SEPTEMBER♥
1. Will you be attending college/school?
Nope.

2. Who was your favorite teacher?
I had a crush on my 1st grade teacher, Mr. Freifeld. LOL.

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
Yes, I like fall, especially when it stays warm and breezy.

♥OCTOBER♥
1. What was your last Halloween costume?
It's been awhile. The devil, I think, at a party a few years ago.

2. What is your favorite candy?
Anything chocolate.

3. Who's birthday is during this month?
No one. Isn't that weird!

4. What was your favorite thing about this month?
Halloween is fun. This year will be nuts. I have two weddings, the first two weekends of October!

♥NOVEMBER♥
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
The past few years, my Aunt Emily's in New Jersey. And I think my family might be coming into NYC this year. So I am psyched!

2. Did you know GoofyAuctions.com was started this month?
What's that.

3. What are you thankful for? Life. My Family. My Health. My Friends.

4. Do you love stuffing?
Mmmm, yes, and I make it really good.

♥DECEMBER♥
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Nope, Hanukkah for me.

2. What is December 1st, 2007?
The day before Ken's 29th birthday.

3. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
Never.

4. Get anything special last year?
Lots of great things. DVDs, clothes, gift cards..

5. What do you want this year?
Anything.. I'm easy.. and not in that way. LOL.

6. Do you like cold weather?
Ugh, not really. I would love it if it was upper 70s, year-round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home