Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm moving to Siberia!

That's it. I can't take it. I usually like summer and can handle these few hot, humid and hazy days. But this is non stop and the a/c still sucks at work, those two things are me bitch and moan rana. Looking forward to the central a/c at my parentt's house this weekend in ohio and the community pool at their temple. Me looking forward to 4 days in ohio? Weird, but true. So I had only had to work till 2 today, which is one nice thing this heat has caused.

As for my Saturday Yankees game with the copy crew. We had a blast even in the 95 degree weather. But the Yankees were killed, 19-6. It wasn't the mets, so I was disappointed for Karen and her crew, but no biggie to me. But we stayed till the end and had a blast, especially with Jason and his grandpa sunglasses. I personally think our next copy outing should be to see the David Hasselhoff Musical. Yea, it's true, our biggest inside joke is actually writing a musical about his life. HIlarious!

Not so hilarious is the anti-semite known as Mel Gibson. I was never a huge fan to begin with. Like I've seen a few of his movies, but nothing I ever loved. I thought Braveheart was a bore. And never seen Lethal Weapon. And I know he was anti-semitic when I heard about how anti-jewish his Jesus movie was, and his neo-nazi father claims the holocasaust never existed. Yea like we would make that up! But now he says horrible things about my heritage during a drunk escapade. Screw him. Like my mom says, we are all throwing out any movies of his that we own! Here's to that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Yankees Suck and Mel Gibson Sucks!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home