Thursday, July 20, 2006

Working in a Sauna

Okay, yesterday it did cool off outside to like low 80s. But it was still hot in this office. My god. We can't take it back here in our little corner. It even went as high as 85 at one point. By the end of the day, we were just feeling soaked. So I decided to put Jason's hair up, which he claims would make him feel like Steven Segal. But I didn't think so! So now I have come in this morning and it's only 81. Yea right, only! It's cooler outside, AGAIN! Art has even succumbed to wearing shorts and flipflops. And I wearing like the thinnest material I had in my closet. Here's hoping it won't get too bad in here today since it's our late night!

Argh, my pictures of jason's hair and the thermometer yesterday won't post! But you get the picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home