Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well, I'm officially 30!

It doesn't feel different yet, well age is really just a number. I think this is going to be a great decade. And better than the last one. I had a great weekend even with the sprained ankle. Lots of hanging out with mom who came to visit thursday until today, partying with friends over the weekend. Mom and I went to Carmines for dinner on friday night. MMMM! I just love that place every single time we go. I then hobbled over with her to see The Wedding Singer. And who was sitting opposite me on the aisle, but David Copperfield. Randomness. The show was great. So much fun.

I rested all day saturday and we started off Saturday night with delicious fondue at Dip and then partied it up Karaoke style with more of my peeps at TG Whitneys. My pal Erica was missed since she was home in Georgia, but she was always on my mind... Wait isn't that an Elvis song?

And a viewing of the Lake House on Sunday which was a little bit confusing but I really enjoyed it. It was just so different than the typical romantic movie fare. But I definitely spent more time than I should have on this ankle. I need to rest now that mom has departed. Straight home after work, I need to get off this damn ankle. And between the injury and the damn heat, it is so swollen! UGH!

Here's me and my pals Jason and Karen partying it up for my birthday!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

old

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home