Monday, July 17, 2006

Air Stagnation Alert!

So that's what weather.com says we are under until 11pm tonight. Isn't that crazy? I like the warm weather like the rest of us, but its supposed to hit 99 degrees today, and feel like like 105. And just as hot tomorrow. Oh how I long for those days of 70 degrees with a nice breeze. I guess I shouldn't complain because in just 4 months, we'll be complaining about how cold out it is.

But I had a nice weekend. Hung out with my newly engaged pal Leslie. Had a great dinner out at this place on upper west side called Cafe Fiorello's. It was delish. So Leslie is planning to get married in October 2007 and would you believe a lot of places here in the city are booked already. But I think she's going for Tavern on the Green. They still have two Saturdays in October still available. And how fab will that be. I can't wait. But damn, if you want to get married in this city, you really have to start planning a year and a half in advance.

And my office corner is still blistering. Anyone have a pool that I can jump into...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home