Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Bad Movie

So yesterday I worked the early shift at work, so I was done by 1:30. So me and Ken headed over to Times Square and saw You, me and Dupress. Omg, it was the stupidest movie ever. We were in pain! It was seriously the worst script ever. Like how does the managers of Kate Hudson, Owen Wilson and Matt Dillon, all actors that are usually pretty good, say, Hey here's a great script, you need to be in this movie. And in that same instance, how does someone even go to Universal Studios and say, this is script would make a great movie.

On a more positive note, I had my first massage on Sunday with Leslie. I had spent Friday night and all day Saturday visiting grandma, but then needed to be back for this massage on Sunday. And it was amazing. How have I never had a massage. Boy have I been missing out. It is seriously the most relaxing hour I have ever spent. Fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home