Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yanks, again?

So, I am heading off to Yankee Stadium again today. What is up with that? I am a Mets fan right? But it's an outing with my whole copy crew. I should have pushed for a Mets game right? Nah, it's okay. My theory like many of you know, if they're not playing the Mets, hey it's still New York. It will be a fun day, but it's going to be 93 degrees today. And it's going to be like that everyday until Friday! UGH!! I love summer like the next person. But not this kind of summer. I want some 80s with a nice breeze. So I'm coming prepared in a tank top and shorts, and wearing the devil hat according to my brother, the yankees hat Erica gave me.

As for weather, it will drop to 83 on Friday just in time for my long weekend to go visit the family in Ohio. It will be nice to get away for a few days. Especially since they can't seem to fix the damn air conditioning at our office!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home