Friday, March 17, 2006

Where Have I Been?

It sure has been a busy week. I haven't even posted. Well the week began on Sunday night when I had to work, but it was all good. I then got tuesday off in exchange. That was nice. I slept in, ran errands and then went to see Failure to Launch. And it was so cute. Even funnier than I thought it would be.

And now it's Friday already. And can I just say how much I hate St. Patrick's Day in the city. It all began last night at midnight when I heard kids screaming in the streets, who even knows what tonight will be like since I have a pub right across the street from my apartment. And then today I go out to the atm at like 1pm and it just packed with annoying people dressed in green. Ahhh. I plan to just go out to dinner with Ken tonight and then we're going to go hang at my place. First time he's seeing the place since I moved in.

I'm having lots of people coming to see the place this weekend. Ken tonight, then Leslie tomorrow night and then Erica on Sunday. Fun FUN! But I want the warm weather back. I'm ready for sandals and no jackets! Spring starts on Monday so it's almost here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home