Friday, May 26, 2006

Should have been Chris Daughtry!

Okay, so the TV season is officially over. And Wednesday was a great night of television. Between the Lost and American Idol finales. And I will admit Idol was so cheesy but so much to watch. All the duets were great, loved the Prince surprise. And it was great to see and especially hear Clay Aiken but what did he do to his hair!! Totally whacked out! But it should have been Chris up there. I thought Taylor did a great job in the finale compared to Kat. But him and his crazy dance moves. I'll definitely be following Chris Daughtry's career. He really is the best one.

Then there was the Lost finale. And so much happened that I can't even remember it all. But at the end, Desmond's girlfriend had those guys looking for the island. And her dad aka Caleb Nichol is so involved in all of this. But what I want to know if if the Others are GOOD, and they consider Jack, Kate and Sawyer bad then why do they want them. And why get rid of Walt. What couldn't they handle about him? And I know Kate and Sawyer have killed so they could be deemed bad, but what about Jack. Or do they want the rest of the survivors to be without a leader.

And on a sad note, our friend Tonya is moving to Appleton, Wisconsin tomorrow. She will be missed. But like Ken says, it's not goodbye, it's see you soon!

And I'm off to the airport to go to Ohio in a little bit, barring these thunderstorms. Going to visit the family for the long weekend. It's my nephew Ellis's 4th birthday! Boy how time flies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home