Wednesday, May 17, 2006

First Denny, now Elliott??

Okay, we lost Denny on Monday night. Yes, I am talking about the Grey's Anatomy season finale. It was sooo good. Boy did I love it being on two night in a row. But I loved Izzie and Denny. I know she was crazy to try to steal that heart for him. But I am such a romantic sap. I totally fell for them. And he died. So sad.

And now I feel Elliott might be leaving Idol tonight. The final three so should have been Taylor, Chris and Elliott. But I feel Kat might beat Elliot by a smidge. I tried calling for Elliot, but couldn't get through! Here's hoping for a shocker, even though it looks like Taylor has it sewn up? Why! Maybe this will get him to dye his hair! Not.

And it's upfronts week, the new tv schedules. And they have moved my Grey's Anatomy and canceled Everwood. WHY!!! You TV idiots. And you bring back 7th Heaven crap! At least Veronica will be back. Oh well. You can't win them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home