Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Is Here!

Okay, I know it's not truly here yet. But today it's going to hit 70 degrees. I am loving, even though I know it's still early yet, and will be back in the 40s next week, but this is going to be a great weather weekend. And it is so true that the weather does affect your mood, everything is so happy today. I love wearing short sleeves with my just light coat. So nice. And I've now been in my new Manhattan apartment a week now and I am just loving it.

I head back to Hoboken tomorrow night, to the Moving Party. Me and Adena planned it when i thought I would be moving at the end of March, so none of my friends are really coming since I've already moved out. So I will just be making my little guest appearance. And then I have to work on Sunday night, but all is good, I get Tuesday off in Return.

Now, let's talk Idol. What the hell is up with keeping Bucky "I'm a fucking hick" and Kevin "I'm a fucking dork" over Gideon and Will. I proclaim my top 5 to be:

Paris
Elliot
Mandisa
Ace
Chris

I want Chris to take this thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home