Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Almost Two Weeks???

Wow, I can't believe it. It's been almost two weeks since my last post, that sure proves how busy I've been. Well I have finally moved. Yup, you heard it here first I am officially a Manhattanite. Moved to the Upper East side on 1st Avenue on Friday and I am loving it. And I am loving having my own place too. It's all my own, so great. The move went smoothly except for two things. They left my collectible titanic framed poster on the truck and they lost my bed frame. Apparently, they left the frame in front of my old building in Hoboken. And it was gone. After many bitching them out phone calls since Friday, they finally got their asses to my apartment this morning at 9am. And the glass in my frame had broken and scratched up my poster. I am pissed. They'd better give me retribution for it. And then they go to set up the bed frame, and only put one of three latches. What idiots. So they put it together with tough tape, but come on. What idiots!

I also went out on Saturday and bought a couch and arm chair.. As well as an entertainment center that dad put together and cool storage bench that I will use a coffee table. And today the couch arrived. It's awesome. It's a two cushion couch in a beige like color and it has a full pull out sofa in it. The chair will be in chocolate brown so I have to wait 8 weeks for that. So it's all very exciting. And now being in the city. I have soapnet again. YAY! I am offically a New Yorker again and loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home