Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My New Home?

Okay, so shockingly I think I found my new home today. It's on 74th and 1st. It's an elevator building with huge closets and a great living space. I can totally have a couch area and next to it a bed area and not be on top of each other. The only thing is it's a small kitchen. But it's the city. It's a little oven, a fridge and the sink. That's it, a little square. And if all crap doesnt fit in there.. I can get one of those little baker carts for just outside the kitchen. But it has good cabinet space. I'd rather have the bigger living space than lost space to have a bigger kitchen. Ya know. I'm kind of excited, but nervous too. It has high ceilings and 3 big windows. And laundry in the building! I'm like grab it, what if theres nothing better out there. And it's a pretty nice place. So it looks like I'm moving Mid MARCH! ahhh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home