Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Is this Love?

Okay, I am in a bit of a mood today. Yes, I am single and I don't have a valentine. But when the day started out, I felt fine about it. I have a great life and great friends, and one day I will meet that guy. But then I went over to Duane Reade at lunch, and the valentine's aisle was swarmed. Now is that what this day all about? A last minute gift from Duane Reade. And then on the way home, it was more of the same, the floral shop was packed. See:



And then the shop on Willow in Hoboken was so packed, people were double parking and blocking the bus. So I needed a chocolate fix when I got home, so I made some brownies. It just bugged me that I want more than that from someone not the last minute run to the floral shop. And then I walk in my room, and my roommate had left a box of chocolates on my bed. Is that the sweetest thing ever.

Okay enough of my ranting. I finally watched Grey's Anatomy last night. And I got two hours of it, since I was away in Disneyworld during the Superbowl ep. I heard that ep was just so-so. But I really enjoyed it. With Meredith and her feeling. But there was the cheesy ratings stuff like characters recapping their history and the girls in the shower. But I loved how it came full circle with the shower in the end. And can I just say. I LOVE GEORGE!!!



He was so incredible with Bailey. And she was fab as well. OMG, emmy stuff. But when he gave her that speech and then jumped into the bed to help her push, I totally teared up. It was that good. And I am so sucked into Meredith and McDreamy. I do like Addison, but she cheated on him and he loves Meredith so much. They were so tortured at the end.. but worse was just before that when Derek was looking for her, but only found his wife. I know he's trying to be noble and stay with her, but he's tortured. Luckily next week, the guy Addison cheated with arrives, here's hoping that pushes Derek to Meredith.

Whew, I am talky tonight. But just watched Idol. It was the first I've seen in over a week since I was out of town, me and my roomie loved this guy William. He was cute and so good. And my Kelly Pickler got through yeah. But that Brokeback spoof. OMG! I was on the floor! Now I'm just waiting for the groups to complain about idol again. But I want the live shows already. They start on Tuesday, the same night as Ladie's figure skating. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home