Thursday, February 02, 2006

Steak Splurge!

I've been trying to be good. I know that I'll be moving in the next few months since my apartment is on the market. And since I have decided to move to Manhattan, I needed to start watching what I spend now. But last night when Karen mentioned going out with Erica and Ken for dinner at Angelo & Maxie's, and the fact that we got out before 7 on a Wednesday, I just couldn't resist. And boy was it good. Good friends and good food, what's better than that? Even if it was a steak dinner for over 40 dollars. But good steak and caesar salad. Yummy.

And I leave for Disney in two days. I am so excited. But now I am all annoyed about the weather. It's only going to be in the 60's!!!!!! It's fucking florida! I am so annoyed. I was hoping for some 80s .. let us alone in the 70s. But the 60s. ARGH! And of course it's in the 80's there this week. Well let's hope for a warmup! I wanted to wear my shorts and tanks all week! Now I am pretty warm-blooded so I will still wear capris and short-sleeves and sandals. But still. FLORIDA: WARM UP BEFORE I GET THERE!

After reading dorothy's blog about finding old HS pals on MYspace, I thought I'd check it out. And my brother was on there. How weird is that. And my pals David, Craig and Dana are on there too. How cool. I just may start up my own profile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home