Monday, January 30, 2006

9/11 Movie

It happened. I tried to resist all I could but it sucked me in. At the start I flipped it on and then off. But it drew me back in. Damn them! Those phone calls. The whole movie was those phone calls. I just kept waiting for the "Let's Roll" one from Todd Beamer, knowing that the crash was coming and when it did, omg. My stomach is still rolling. Seeing them push through to the cockpit just as the nose of the airplane was nosing towards the ground. But I wonder how many lives those brave people saved. It seems like the original plan for that plane was to hit the capitol or the white house. can you imagine? or is the rumor true, did the goverment shoot the plane down, to save the people that would have been killed outside of that plane. It's nuts. And to think it's been 4 1/2 years since that dreadful day.

On a lighter note, my trip to Disney is in 4 days! Fun in the sun with Mickey Mouse for 7 days!

1 Comments:

Blogger EAB said...

I stayed up and watched the 1 am repeat of this. I know it's been four and a half years, but after watching that, it feels like just yesterday right now. I didn't feel safe for so long... I don't know if I'll ever completely feel safe again.

Whew, I'm a mess right now.

I don't know how you guys did it being up here when it all happened.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home