Saturday, February 11, 2006

I am Disney-ed Out!

Okay, people that work at Disneyworld are way too chipper. After 7 days of it, we were disney-ed out. But had a fantastic time. Spend full days at magic kingdom, animal kingdom, epcot, mgm studios and universal. Had a blast, got lots of color even thought it was only like 70 degrees and just enjoyed a nice week off with ken and my whole family. But I ate way too much. Between the ice cream sundaes, mickey pops, chocolate covered apples, omg the list goes on and on. I need to get back on track now that I'm home. And boy am I glad that I had a noon flight with this blizzard here tonight. Now I can just stay in tonight and tomorrow and just enjoy the snow. It's mid-Feb and this is our first big storm.

But now I have just 48 days till I move to the city. The hunt must begin this week, mostely like next weekend.. since most stuff doesnt become available till 30-45 days beforehand. I'm hoping for the east side, either gramercy, murray hill, village or on the lower part of the UES. Here's hoping for a great new pad! I move April 1st! AHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home