Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Power Color

Okay, so Erica has this Power Color thing on her blog and mine is:

Your Power Color Is Blue

Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.
You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.
If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.
You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.



I do like blue, it is one of my favorite colors next to lavendar, of course. And the description is so me. So that was kinda cool. As for me, it's been a quiet week and tomorrow is friday already. And I leave for Disneyworld a week from tomorrow. So I just want this weekend to be low-key. I need to start packing and catch up on my shows or else my Tivo will seriously explode while I'm away. As for TV last night, no real winners. Idol was just okay. No real amazing talent. And then on Lost, I just don't love the Charlie flashbacks. Yea, he was on drugs, yea he was in the rock band, yea his brother sucks. Nothing new. And all that just so baby Aaron would get baptised.. Eko's not even a real priest?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home