Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Copy Connection

Okay, like Karen has said many times, our copy crew at work really does have a cosmic connection. Art mentioned to us after Jason went home sick, that they were talking about whether Andy Griffith and Don Knotts were still alive. And after we deciphered from the the lovely imdb.com that yes they are both alive. Andy is 80 and Don is 82. Art then goes on to discuss about how they should do a big screen movie of the Andy Griffith Show with the original cast. Now that would be fab.

And then tonight, I'm watching American Idol and what do I see but a commercial for this week's That 70's Show and guess who is guest starring but DON FREAKING KNOTTS. I tell you our copy department is somehow connected to the guy up there. It's so weird. Everyweird thing we discuss ends up turning up somewhere.

As for American Idol, I am just loving the audition segments this year. OMG, that skanky Lil Kim girl just cracked me up. And the girl with the high pitched voiced and cowboy hat. OMG. And the Michael Jackson freak. I just crack up. But I loved abandoned farm girl who lives with grandpa and the girl with THREE KIDS AT AGE 19. She was really good.

So I returned from Ohio last night. Nice and easy trip. Left Detroit at 1:40. Landed at 3:20 and was back in my apartment by 5! Very nice! 10 days till my Disneyworld vacation!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home