Saturday, January 21, 2006

Live from Ohio...

It's Me! Yup, here I am in Ohio again. Flew in last night. And I am just here till monday morning. And that's plenty. Staying here a week over Christmas was way too much. I hit the mall today. Got some great deals at Banana Republic and New York & Company. And then I went and got a haircut. Guess what I had the mall. Only the best chicken ever. Karen and Erica, you girls know your chicken.



I got the chicken nuggets and the waffle fries, totally going off my strict diet rule of no fried foods. But mmm was that chicke tasty! My mom and dad loved it too. My dad was like, this tastes so different. It was so flavorful!!

Now I'm off to a home-cooked meal at my brother's house!

1 Comments:

Blogger EAB said...

Isn't it fan-fucking-tastic? If you ever want to pretend to be a college student and sneak in and grab some, you know where to find me!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home