Sunday, July 17, 2005

Let's Go Mets!

Yea, my first Met game this season, and they beat the Braves, 8-1. Go Mets. Sorry, Erica! But it was fun game with Braves girl Erica and Yankee girl Karen. But what a humid and sticky weekend! I love the warm weather like the next person, but please give me some breezy days. But the game was fun. I need to start to going to more than one game a year. And I would love to post the pic I took of the three of us at the game, but I am such a nimrod as to how to post a picture on here, some one must give me a lesson. So tomorrow begins the first full week at the new gig. And the big head honcho is coming in to check out how the new office is going. Must look all dressed up!

I never did get to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this weekend. Oh well. I just had a chill weekend. Good thing because next weekend will be busy. Melissa's digest going away party on friday night and dorothy's BIRTHDAY!!! on saturday night. can't wait. And I want to see charlie and wedding crashers movies too. so we shall see!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home