Wednesday, July 20, 2005

It's Too Hot!

This heat and humidity has gotta go. Omg, it feels like 120 degrees out and you know what it makes it even worse, the new office is hot as hell. OMG!!! I'm drenched everyday and so uncomfortable. And I get home and am so exhausted. I can't even keep my eyes open. Here's praying for a cool office tomorrow!!!!

On a lighter note, today is Dorothy's birthday!!!!!!!!! Her 24th? Rightt, doroth? What a young'un. Miss ya girl! Wow, my birthday was already a month ago. Time flies. And who would have thought I'd be at a new job within that month. I never could have predicted it! Anyways, as for the birthday girl .... Haven't seen you in almost 2 weeks! But busy party time this weekend! Let's hope it cools down by then. And 2 weeks from friday, I go to visit Ellis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home