Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Looooonnnnggg Day!

Okay, I've seriously been slacking. How has a week gone by since I last posted. Well It's been busy. Especially twoday. I was at work till 8:30. Just a crazed day and boy am I wiped. And it doesn't even feel like it's only Tuesday.

But it's been a good week. Last week was the first full week at the new gig. And I'm really liking it. The people are really cool and it's fun stuff. On friday, Ken and I stopped by for some drinks with the co-workers. It will be our last normal friday before crazy deadlines. Then headed over to Steph's parent's apartment for Melissa's Digest good-bye party. It was great seeing all my old cohorts. Even though It's been just two weeks. My girls, D and E were there along with the old coworkers. But Jody and old Digest girl Tiffany were also there. So great to see them.

Then I had a crazy subway experience trying to meet Adena and friends later that night. I walked to the subway with dorothy. But walked all the way down to her platform and then realized I had to go all the way back up and across to get the 6 lines to get to 28th Street. So I then had to wait for 15 min. And mistakenly get on the express. Ahhhh! So It took me all the way to 14th street. So then I had to jump back on the uptown train after waiting another 15 minutes. At this point, Adena's been trying to call me thinking I'm dead. Since an hour has gone by since I told her I was on my way. I finally got there at 10:15. It was a fun, cool bbq place. But subway luck sucked. When I got to the path a midnight, I had to wait another 15 minutes. GOD!

Saturday was dorothy's b-day celebration. After a lazy day, I got ready and headed to the city to meet Erica for dinner at Spice. Love that Pad Thai. Then headed over to Dorothy's to meet her crew of college friends and head over to Red Sky Bar for her bash. It was loads of fun. Hanging with Erica, David, Craig and Dana and finally meeting Dorothy's brother. He kind of had a Jesse McCartney look to me. :) But it was loads of fun. Did an awesome blow job shot with the birthday girl!! I keep forgetting I have to get my camera back from her! Sunday equaled another lazy day, heading down to the street fair in hoboken and chilling.

And tomorrow I am off to see BSB with Carolyn. I know, I know, but it should be a fun time. And then I am gonna check out Clay at the GMA concert in Bryant Park on Friday. Pop music filled week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home