Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Attacked!

Wow, this is scary. Bombs went off on double-decker buses and in subways in London today. Another terrorist attack. And then I of course get on the PATH to come to work today. There were news crews there in Hoboken and I even saw a bomb sniffing dog by the trains. But I guess that's the world we live in nowawadays. Now our terror alert has been raised to orange. But isn't NYC always on high alert?

In the meantime, mom arrived for her weekend visit yesterday. This was when she was originally supposed to visit. When she was here 2 1/2 weeks ago for my birthday, that was a surprise. So two visits in a month, how funny. But we're seeing Wicked tomm night and I can't wait. But it should be interesting, that's when the first hurricane of the season is supposed to hit! FUN!

On an endnote, I start my new job a week from today! And the London thing is also scary because my new company is based there, but thank god, no one knows of anyone that was hurt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home