Monday, July 11, 2005

Wonderful Wicked!

OMG!!!! I loved Wicked. Me and Mom saw it on Friday night. And wow, was it good. Amazing. I'm already dying to see it again. But before we saw the show, we were in times square in the pouring rain. We popped in visiting the old popstar offices and then made our way to dinner at Piesantra. Did I spell that right? And when I walked in, I realized I had been there last summer with Erica and Ken! How funny! But mom's back was killing here. So she wanted to looking into getting an earlier flight than monday morning. So after seeing War of the Worlds on saturday, we loved it, and havving dinner at Ole and going shopping with Ken, mom headed home this morning.

And I had a nice and relaxing day today. Went and got a pedicure and then sat out along the water here in Hoboken. Boy it was steamer out today!! So now I have two days left at Digest, a day off on Wednesday and then the new gig begins on Thursday! Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home