Sunday, October 01, 2006

3 Hours to go...

until the Yom Kippur fast begins. So I am making myself of hearty turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. Boy has this been a crazy weekend. Yesterday, my crazy night of two parties was a lot of fun. First was Adena's birthday dinner at Max Brenner's chocolate restaurant in Union Square. And my god, is that place insanely good or what. It was a whole group of us, so we had chocolate pizza, chocolate fondue, chocolate ice cream, chocolate pop rocks. Omg, it waas sooo good. Now I know what heaven is like, this chocolate paradise. Then it was off to Karen's party to celebrate her chicken's birthday. Nope, it's not a real chicken, but a stuffed one, but that's a whole different story. See Karen's blog for more. But it was a load of fun. I ran into Mona on the PATH on the way there. And then we enjoyed Karen's delcious Italian cooking and Ken's delicious chocolate cake. And I finally got see Erica's new room. First time, I've been to the pad since Erica moved in in May. Busy weekend for sure and it continues into tomorrow as I head over to New Jersey to my Aunt's House to break the fast tomorrow night. Wish me an easy fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home