Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Heart Jack Bauer!

I just finished watching the dvd of the first season of 24 and I freaking love Jack Bauer! I can't take it. I must see Season 2 but I will be waiting till Saturday to watch the next dvd with my pals. But omg, the ending, it was just so good. I can't believe I haven't watch this show in the 5 yrs it's been on, but I didn't want to get involved another show. And Alias already had me and was in the same spy realm. But thank god for netflix, it got me hooked on Jack Bauer and crew! So good!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

bandwagon rana - letterman, seinfeld, now 24

8:11 AM  
Blogger EAB said...

Jack Bauer is mine honey. All mine.

And is it bad that I laughed when your evil brother called you "bandwagon rana"?

Can't wait for seasons two!!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home