Saturday, September 02, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away

Damn that Hurrican Ernesto. It has been raining non stop since last night. Ugh, and along with the crappy week. Dad having surgery and this damn bronchitis, I'm sick of being cooped up inside. I'm actually only 3 days behind on my soaps right now which is unusual for me since I am usually a week behind. LOL. I also watched the first six episode of Laguna Beach, which I have been curious about for quite for awhile. After the first two episodes, I was like I don't know if I can continue watching this, these people are so obnoxious. But truth be told, by the end of the 6th episode, I will admit that I am starting to become hooked. Now I get why Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallari became the famous ones out of this show. It's all about them fighting over cute boy Stephen Colletti, who is just too skinny for my taste.

And now I am just about done with 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM of 24's first season. And it is so nervwracking to watch. But I just love it. By the end of this disc, I will be at 4pm and will have only 8 hours to go until Season 2!

As for the dad update, he spiked a little fever today but by this evening, it had gone down. His quote of the day, "I feel like shit!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home