Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm Backkkkk!

I have returned from the lovely midwest lands of Ohio. It was a nice long weekend that actually went by pretty quick. Dad is still feeling pretty sore, it will just take some time. But we have a nice Rosh Hashanah. Early on Friday, I took Ellis for lunch at Chik-fil-A at the mall followed by the movie Everyone's Hero. Then Rosh Hashanah dinner on Friday night at my parent's house, then temple services on Saturday afternoon followed by a nice dinner at my brother's house on Saturday. Then on Sunday, me and my sister-n-law Shannon went shopping at TJ Maxx, where I found great deals on a pair of loafers and these really cool jeans. Followed by Old Navy where I picked up a few things, and then we met up with mom at the mall. And then we enjoyed lots of leftovers at my brother's house. I gave the little nephew a bath that night where we said our goodbyes before I headed home to NYC on Monday. So all in all, a nice long weekend.

On a TV note, all my fave shows are back, as well as some good new ones. I still have yet to see Six Degrees, but I'm hoping to check that out. I really enjoyed Brothers and Sisters, it seems like it has good potential for a fun soapy family drama. But favorite new show so far, Heroes. It premiered last night and I loved it. They are repeating it tonight if anyone missed it. It's a must-see. Still to premiere: Ugly Betty and Friday Night Lights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home