Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gorgeous Weekend

The weather over this past weekend was my favorite ever. Just nice 70s and a nice breeze. And most importantly, no humidity. I went over to Hoboken on Saturday night and had dinner at Charritos with Erica and Karen. I love that place. I used to order in from there all the time when I lived in the Boken. Then I headed over to Adena and Drew's to meet up with Drew so we could head over to Bayonnne and see Adena playing Rizzo in a community theater's Grease. She was great. She tried out for American Idol yesterday at the Meadowlands, but they didn't take her. Bastards! She has a really good voice. But I really feel like people with good voices don't get through, because they're also looking for sucky people for the TV aspect of it.

Then on Sunday, I met up with Erica and Karen again to see Mona's play that was running the NYC Fringe Festival. It's called Girl Scouts of America. And it was so funny. And the actors were great. The play was on the Lower East Side. And then we ended up over in the West Village for lunch where we ate at Boxers. A great place, love their food. And this is the second time I'd been there. Me and Ken had stumbled upon it last year.

The next two weekends will be quiet as my usual crew will be heading out to Wisconsin to visit Tonya, who I can't believe has been there almost three months already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home