Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Damn, Netflix

Damn, Netflix disappointed me. And so far, we've had such a loving relationship. LOL. No, seriously, Breakfast at Tiffany's was supposed to arrive today, but no go. So I guess I'll get it tomorrow along with 24, Season 1, Eps 9-12. I am so hooked already. And I've missed five seasons. I've never thought much of Kiefer Sutherland. But that Jack Bauer. Wow I just love him.

So we're getting off a week from work around the holidays. We get to pick either Dec 12-18 plus Dec 25-26 or Dec 20-26. I am totally going for the first. I am the typical jew who does nothing Christmas week. So I will be more than happy to work. Otherwise all I'll be doing is movies and chinese food. HAHAHA. And Dec. 12-18 works out perfectly for me since that's Hannukah, so I'll go see the family that weekend!

Did everyone hear Tom Cruise was booted from his Paramount contract? He is such a whacko. But he has been so quiet lately. Hiding fake little Suri I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

I saw Suri Cruise at the Toledo Zoo this weekend in her stroller.

Regarding Breakfast at Tiffany's - I think we both kinda liked it - well, that's one thing we've got.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home