Sunday, August 27, 2006

Emmys Fun!

So here I am watching tonight's primetime emmys and it's a lot of fun. But of course I'll be reading about all of these people as I go into work tommorrow at 7am to work on our emmy pages. Should be fun! :) Evangeline Lilly and Wentworth Miller presenting now. Love her dress and damn that Wenty is hooott! And now that I've gotten hooked on 24 via Netflix. I am rooting for 24 along with big nominee Grey's Anatomy. OOO 24 just won best directing. Even thought it will take me until 2007 to get caught up to the current season, since season 6 starts in january and I am on the 10th episode of season 1!

As for my weekend, it flew by like usual. But I saw some good movies. First me and Leslie saw Trust the Man on Friday night. I loved it. And so much more than I thought I would. It was a lot funnier than expected. So many lines were muffled since the audience was laughing so much. Then yesterday, I saw Scoop, which I wanted to see after enjoying Match Point so much. And It was really good too. Another one I liked a lot more than expected. I've been seeing some really good movies lately.

And I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's yesterday via Netflix. Loved it. How have I never seen it. It's now one of my favorites and my first Audrey Hepburn experience. I loved Holly and Paul! And Paul was played by Hannibal the old guy from A-Team. SO Crazy! He was hot back in his day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home