Sunday, August 20, 2006

Let's Go Mets!....

All the way to the World Series win! Yes, I am getting pumped for this year's playoffs after the fantabulous game I attended last night at Shea Stadium. I went with Leslie and her fiance Brian and we had a blast even in the rain. It was '86 Reunion night and it was so much fun. We had a great view in our Loge Box seats as all the great players came out onto the field even though it was raining. Then the game rocked. We came from losing 4-0 to a rocketing 6th inning where they changed that to 6-4 winning in the that inning. And in between innings, all of this 86 trivia. What a fun night.

Then today, I went over to the Kips Bay Theater and saw what I will say is the best movie of 2006 so far. I saw Little Miss Sunshine and my god, I just loved it. It was sad, it was funny, it was cute. It was everything. Everyone run out and see it. I love that little Abigail Breslin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home