Thursday, August 10, 2006

Randomness

After traveling home from work tonight in torrential rain, I feel like doing this meaningless little survey that was on Dorothy's myspace and now Erica just did it on her blog.

42 of the MOST Random Questions Ever

1. Where were you 6 hours ago?
At work, busy closing the features.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
Hopefully someone in the near future

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
my pillow cases.

4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
5 days ago in Toledo with my mom. We had lunch at Chik-fil-A. Yummy. And then I shopped at New York & Company, Gap and Banana Republic.

5. Are you wearing socks right now?
No, I only wear socks in the winter.

6. When was the last time you went out of the state?
Two days ago. I flew back from visiting my family in Ohio.

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope. I planned to see Barnyard with my nephew, Ellis, but that didn't happen.

8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Ice water.

9. What are you wearing right now?
Actually, only a towel. Woo hoo! I just got out of the shower.

10. Have you been in a car wash?
Not in awhile since I don't drive anymore being as I live in NYC.

11. Last food you ate?
Chinese food for dinner at work. Egg drop Wonton Soup, Moo Shu Chicken and a fortune cookie.

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yup, at the mall last weekend.

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Umm..not in a while, I checked in on a Mets game last week.

16. What is/was your favorite class?
I loved all the magazine journalism courses I took at UMass.

18. Last 3 people's houses you were in?
My grandma's house three weeks ago, and my brother's house and my parent's house last weekend.

19. How old are your parents?
60- Dad. 58- Mom.

21. Do you miss anyone?
My family.

22. Last play you saw?
I saw The Wedding Singer on Broadway with my mom in June for my birthday. I am seeing my ex-roomie Adena playing Rizzo in Grease in Bayonne's community theater on Saturday night.

23. What are your plans for the day?
Well, since it's 10:22pm, I'm watching Windfall then some soaps, then sleep. I have be at work at 9am tomm!

24. Who is the last person you commented on myspace?
My college roomie Cara's.

25. Ever go to camp?
Yup, 4-H sleepaway camp and YMCA daycamp.

26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No, I was always B-.

27.What do you know about the future?
I wish I did. Hopefully it's a great one with a great guy and a family.

28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope, just showered.

30. Where is your best friend located?
I have a few. NYC, Hoboken, Jersey City and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

31. Do you have a tan?
It's summer, so yes!

32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Hopefully 33-35.

33. Do you collect anything?
Since sophomore year in college, it had been shotglasses, but I've kind of stopped.

34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
knock on wood, not since september 1997 for speeding on my umass campus.

35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes. But I hate soda.

36. How do you like your drinks?
Usually just water.

37. Do you like hot sauce?
Ugh, no.

38. Last time you took a shower?
10 minutes ago.

39. Who do you have a crush on?
No one really right now. :(

40. What is your mood?
Glad that tomorrow's friday.

41. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes, I think I am.

42. What's the last book you read?
It's been awhile. I've so behind on my gossip mags.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

B- student? Yeah right!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home