Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Colds suck!

I blame my office, I do. I know it's the fact that we all sat in 85 degree heat while it was 100 degrees outside that caused this. My co-workers had gotten sick. And I knew my turn was coming. I spent my whole 4 day weekend in Ohio sick. First it was a sore throat, then a cough, now the full blown cold. And just a warning to anyone. Never get on a plane when you have a cold. Omg, the piercing pain I experienced beating through my ear drums as the plane descended into Laguardia last night. OMG.

And now I am back at work, feeling like crap. But I feel if I can just get through Friday, I can just go home and collapse all weekend. Except for Saturday night, where I will be heading over to Hoboken to have dinner with Erica and then go see my former roomie playing Rizzo in the Bayonne Community Theater's production of Grease! Should be fun. Maybe I'll actually be feeling better by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home