Monday, November 13, 2006

Dancing on the Ceiling

Wow I haven't posted since the big Britney breakup news last Tuesday. Of course, there have been lots of developments on that end. Kevin is now wanting full custody of the kids. You have got to be freaking kidding me. This white trash guy just wants to take her for all she's worth. Ain't happening buddy.

And then I had been holding off on blogging all week, because I wanted to write about the Lionel Richie concert I attended last Wednesday with Karen. I took cool video footage of Hello, Dancing on the Ceiling and Brick House. But I can't figure out how to upload the damn videos. Damn! But the concert was a lot of fun, even though we were sitting way up and stupid people kept getting up and blocking our view. But it really just brought you back when you saw Lionel come out and start playing Hello.

Then the weekend flew by. I worked late on Thursday, so I crashed Friday night. Went out with Ken on Saturday night and we saw Joshua Jackson in Chelsea. How random to see Pacey out and about. LOL. Yesterday was my day of beauty, got my hair highlighted and cut and then got a pedicure as I'm off to the Bahamas on Thursday. Ahhh so relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home