Thursday, October 26, 2006

Brrrr

Where did the fall come and go? It's currently 44 degrees and it's been in the 40s and 50s all week. Did I fall asleep and miss fall or something. Last week it was in the 70s, this week the 50s. It's craziness. I would like to enjoy some nice 60s breezy days before we shoot right into lovely NYC winter.

Long day at work today, but I was home by 9 so it wasn't too bad. And of course, no new Grey's Anatomy tonight or ER. What's up with these repeats already. Didn't the season just start. At least Ugly Betty was new tonight. And Laura returned to General Hospital tonight after a five year absence. I'm looking forward to seeing her reunions with Luke, Lucky, Lulu and Nikolas.

Meanwhile, Mom is coming in for Thanksgiving, which I am very excited about. So we'll have a fun girls weekend. We were hoping to get Les Miz tickets, but no orchestra seats left. DAMN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home