Monday, October 16, 2006

I am a Lobster!


I got back from my lovely weekend in Ft. Lauderdale last night. And I had a fabulous time. We hit the beach on Saturday for three hours and that was my big mistake. I am now officially a lobster. My face and my body from head to toe are now officially as red as this picture. This shit better turn into a nice tan and not just peel off. But we had a lot of fun. Hit the mall, saw Employee of the Month, went out to dinner at Outback on Friday, then dinner at the Melting Pot on Saturday and then we played mini golf, which I suck at. Then on Sunday, we joined Cara's mother at Friendly's for lunch and except for having the worst waitree in the history of mankind, it was good. And then I headed back to the aiport.

After mini golf on saturday night, we popped in our 2 1/2 hour video from our junior year of college. I had a video camera that year and I filmed stuff in our apartment all the time that year. And we watched the whole 2 1/2 hour tape, and boy did we feel old. We were only 20 years old on that tape and boy did our clothes suck in the mid 90s and the scrungees were in full force. It was so bad and hysterical to watch. And at one point on the video I said this exactly: "We have to all get together when we're 30 and watch this tape!" How crazy is that. Now we just have to get together with our other 2 roommates Heather and Tracy and do just that. But we haven't gotten all four of us in the same place since Cara's wedding in April of 2003! Here's hoping for a reunion soon. Cara and Heather are planning to visit me in January, we just need to get Tracy onboard now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home