Sunday, October 29, 2006

Overheard in New York City

On my way to the supermarket this afternoon, I overheard this funny exchange:

Woman 1: So now that baseball is over, what is the sport now?
Man 1: Football.
Man 2: Yeah, football
Woman 2: Wait, isn't baseball still going? When does the World Series start?
Both Men: Um.....

What an idiot, how could you live in NYC and not know that the World Series has already come and gone. I just started laughing. HAHA.

On a side note, I saw The Departed yesterday. It was soo good. So well done and some fantastic performances by Leonardo DiCaprio especially, but also by Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg and Martin Sheen. I definitely see lots of nominations for this film and especially for Leo and Jack! Go see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home