Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bahamas!



Yay, I'm going on another trip for work. I'm off next month to the Atlantis Paradise Resort in Bahamas. It should be awesome. And this time I will definitely be wearing sunblock. Even though my bad sunburn has turned into a nice tan, FINALLY!

Prison Break was soooo good last night. I just loved it. Dr. Sarah missed out on the last message from Michael. They just have to meet up. And that Lincoln gets hotter and hotter. Loved Heroes as well. So much mystery with every episode. But as for Studio 60, I just like it less and less every week. I'll stick with it, like I usually do. But I don't see it going beyond a season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Jericho is the show to watch. I'm sure you'll get into it at about season 4.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home